From our first visit to your project site to completion of the project, we are your ally and assist you through the claims process.
Our professional staff of managers will work with your insurance company to make sure that your home or business is repaired properly on time and within budget. We provide the insurance carrier with an estimate for services derived through using our unique estimating software and professional expertise. As an added advantage many insurance companies use the same software with the same pricing points which allows us to settle your claim quickly. This helps us work with the insurance carrier to assure that our clients are properly compensated.
Every project we manage is uploaded to our electronic job managing program. By using an electronic program, we can upload information for every project and reference details when necessary. All of our project photos, documentation, notes, and estimates, are uploaded in this program allowing us to manage projects from start to finish. Did you know that when you sell a property in the state of North Carolina, water damage is a legal disclosure item? With our electronic project management program we are able to access records from projects several years old! This helps our clients when they want to provide documentation to a prospective property buyer.
Below are just some of the services that we provide to all our customers in the Greenville, Raleigh, and Charlotte NC areas:
- Emergency after-hours response for fire damage, water damage, smoke damage, storm damage, etc.
- Confer with the client to assure they are well informed of the process and that their needs are met
- Once you have called in a claim with your insurance carrier we will work directly with the carrier and the assigned adjuster
- Provide an estimate using software approved by the insurance industry
- Complete thorough documentation
- Photograph the loss
- Work with your insurance carrier to negotiate a fair and just settlement
- Manage the project from start to finish
- Upload all information in our electronic project management program