From air-movers to dehumidifiers to hardwood floor drying systems, we have got it all.
Our employees are trained to properly set our equipment in position to maximize structural drying capability in the minimal amount of time possible. We can dry structures within 3-5 days in most situations.
Drying a structure rapidly means limiting the possibility for mold growth. Likewise, drying a structure more quickly means that repairs can be completed sooner reducing down time. CareMaster has invested in state-of-the-art drying equipment to provide better customer service. When you have a wet structure you know that by calling CareMaster you can consider it done!
The following is a list of equipment that we have at our disposal for immediate use:
- Static pressure high velocity air-movers
- Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifiers
- HEPA Air Scrubbers
- Desiccant Dryers
- Injectidry hardwood floor drying system
- Mobile Furnace
- Set drying equipment in place
- Ozone Generators – Deodorization
- Hydroxyl Machines – Deodorization
- Diagram of the affected areas
- Weighted Water Extraction Machine
- Truck Mounted Extraction Units
- Portable Extraction Units
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- State of the Art Ultrasonic Cleaning Station